The following core values reflect the beliefs we hold about how students learn and how our school operates.
Responsibility : being accountable for our own actions and words.
Respect : having regard for oneself and for others.
Integrity : being honest, truthful and fair.
Leadership : being encouraged to explore and seek solutions.
Valor : being valiant and aid the students in need of assistance.
In our school these values are demonstrated when:
- Students are encouraged to work co-operatively with their peers and other members of the school community.
- Teaching and learning programs support students to develop a range of skills.
- Students are enabled to be creative thinkers and leaders of their society.
- Students have equal opportunities in a caring environment to become self-motivated and long-life learners.
- Students feel valued and respected by our school community.